Keeping You Safe and Happy
At Lincombe Hall Hotel & Spa, we are committed to keeping you and our staff safe and happy. We have implemented a number of procedures and protocols to provide a COVID-19 Secure environment in the hotel and spa, in line with Government health and safety and risk assessment protocols.
These COVID-19 Secure protocols include:
- COVID-19 secure guidance for the hospitality and spa sectors published by the Government when planning and implementing health and safety measures for COVID-19 control
- All relevant COVID-19 NHS and scientific guidance as issued by industry leaders
- Regular risk assessments considering risks arising from COVID-19 and from any additional measures put in place to control these risks. Examples include altered patterns of work, home working, furloughing staff and layout or operational changes to our existing workplace
- Reasonable measures to reduce COVID-19 risks as far as we can, following the Government recommended risk control hierarchy
- Providing comprehensive information, instruction and training for our staff
- Protect our workplace from COVID-19 contamination through various means, such as restricting visitors and managing deliveries
- Providing suitable equipment and cleaning products as required to keep our areas safe
- Making suitable layout changes to our existing workplaces to allow safe and social distancing
- Supporting members of our team who have been positively diagnosed with COVID-19
- Supporting the mental health of our teams operating an ‘open door’ policy and signposting, where appropriate, to mental health resources
We understand that COVID-19 will continue to affect the way we work for the foreseeable future and we ask that you help us to keep everyone safe in Lincombe Hall Hotel & Spa by complying with the requirements that the Government require of us.
How can I protect myself from Coronavirus?
We advise you to follow all applicable travel and personal hygiene advice, including from Public Health England and the World Health Organisation:
- Wash hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after coughing and sneezing, before handling and consuming food
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing and dispose of used tissues carefully and promptly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who appear unwell and avoid sharing personal items
- Masks should be worn at all times in public areas and we recommend you continue to use all the recommended precautions in order to minimise the risk of transmission
- Avoid unnecessary, unprotected contact with live animals and make sure you wash hands thoroughly after contact with an animal
- For more health and wellbeing advice visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
If you have any further questions on our COVID-19 Secure policy please don't hesitate to contact us on 01803 213 361.