It is with deep regret that having carefully considered the advice from the government in regards to re-opening our hotel, we have taken the difficult decision to delay this until Friday 5th February.
Since we re-opened in July this year, we have taken great care and detail to deliver a COVID safe environment. We have strived to maintain and improve our 4 star AA rating, with improvements throughout the hotel, and with the current restrictions in place, we can offer a COVID safe environment, but we are unable to offer the level of service we are happy with, or you would expect from us.
This has not been an easy decision to make, and we look forward to re-opening our doors in the near future and being able to welcome you back in February.
If you have any queries, please do e-mail us email@example.com